Click below to view Half Marathon Race Route on Walk Jog Run:
Walk, run or cycle over the Peace River Bridge.
All registered participants, vendors, and volunteers should enter parking at the intersection of Tamiami Trail and Parmely Street (south at Kings Highway). Volunteers will direct participants for designated general event parking, handicap, vendor parking, as well as motorcycle parking. Click here to download a PDF of the parking map and reference the blue line.
Participants Pre-registered by January 12th:
Event Packet will be available at the “Meet and Greet” at TT’s Tiki Bar hosted by Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside in Punta Gorda, 33 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 on January 26th 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Event Registration starts at 6:00am to 7:15 for the Half Marathon and will continue for all events
- 7:15am Yoga Warm Up Stretch with Jennifer French, Yoga Sanctuary
- 7:30am 13.1 Mile, 20 Mile, and 30 Mile Bike Rides – The bicycle rides begin on Bayshore Road adjacent to the large picnic shelter. Riders follow the road heading east and then south on the Gilchrist Bridge. The right hand (west) lane will be closed to vehicular traffic. Riders then turn right on West Retta Esplanade. Three routes, one 13.1 mile route, one 20 mile, and one 30 mile route will proceed from there. Route maps will be available at the registration table and the courses will be marked.
- 7:35am Longboard 13.1 mile Race – This IDSA Sanctioned Race will follow the same course as the 1/2 Marathon runners. Participants must be members of the International Distance Skateboard Association (IDSA). Visit www.IDSA.org to join. Membership number must be included on the registration form.
- 7:45am Half Marathon Race – The running course begins on Bayshore Road, adjacent to Bayshore Life Oak Park. Runners will follow the Bayshore Road east, turning south and running over the Gilchrist Bridge (right lane will be closed to vehicle traffic). Runners will then turn right on West Retta Esplanade. The turnaround is a Ponce DeLeon Park, returning to Bayshore Live Oak Park.
- 5K Competitive Run starts at 8:00am – The running course begins on Bayshore Road adjacent to Bayshore Live Oak Park. Runners follow the road heading east and then south on the Gilchrist Bridge. (The right hand lane will be closed to vehicular traffic.) Runners then turn right on West Retta Esplanade. The run returns to Bayshore Live Oak Park on the same route and ends near the picnic shelter.
- 5K Fun Walk starts at 8:05am – This fun walk begins on Bayshore Road adjacent to Bayshore Live Oak Park. Walkers follow the road heading east and then south on the Gilchrist Bridget. The right hand lane will be closed to vehicular traffic. Participants then turn right on West Retta Esplanade walk into Gilchrist Park on the sidewalk and turn around at the gazebo and return along the same route. The fun walk is a non-timed, noncompetitive event.
- Any participant returning from Punta Gorda after 11:30am will be routed to the sidewalk adjacent to the Gilchrist Bridge on their return to Bayshore Live Oak Park.
- Registrants are entered into our Fabulous Getaway Drawing for a 2-night stay at the Wyndham Orlando Resort and a $200 Gift Card! There will also be a pancake breakfast, awards ceremony, raffle prizes and family friendly fun throughout the morning!
Event Hotline: (941) 575-5435
2017 Race Results:
2016 Race Results: