Register Online OR Print and Mail
- Complimentary Pancake Breakfast provided by the Charlotte County Fire/EMS – MDA Committee. Tips will be accepted as donations to Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).
- Hands Across The Harbor Long- sleeved t-shirt for the first 600 registered participants. Men’s & Women’s sizes guaranteed if you are registered by December 20th, 2017. Additional shirts will be on a first registered basis.
- Awards, Raffle Prizes, and a Chance to win a Getaway Vacation Package!
- Pre-Registered Participants: Event Packet will be available at The Foot Landing, 117 Herald Court, Suite 1112, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 on January 26th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- SORRY- NO PETS or STROLLERS allowed on ANY 13.1 mile+ event.
- NO RAIN DAY
- NO REFUNDS
- Maximum Completion Time for all events is 4 Hours.
- Team Registration – Teams with 10+ members – each member receives a $5 discount. Must fill out the Team Registration form to qualify.
Bicycle Ride – 13.1 Mile, 20 Mile or 30 Mile
Choose from one of three routes, 13.1, 20 or 30 mile route. Routes take you over the Peace River Bridge into downtown Punta Gorda and back to Bayshore Live Oak Park. Route maps will be available in Registration Packet and at Registration Table. The courses will be marked.
The Bicycle Ride begins at 7:30 a.m.
Longboard Race – 13.1 Miles
This IDSA Sanctioned Race will follow the same course as the ½ Marathon. Participants must be members of the International Distance Skateboard Association (IDSA). Visit www.theidsa.org to join. Membership number must be included on registration form. The Longboard Race begins at 7:35 a.m.
½ Marathon – 13.1 Miles
The running course begins on Bayshore Road adjacent to Bayshore Live Oak Park. Runners will head over the Peace River Bridge and run along the waterfront, traversing 3 parks and crossing 3 bridges and returning to Bayshore Live Oak Park. Route map is online. The run begins at 7:45 a.m.
5K Competitive Run
This approximately 5K (3.1 mile) competitive event begins on the northern point of the Peace River Bridge and heads to Gilchrist Park with a finish line crossing at Bayshore Live Oak Park. The run begins at 8:00 a.m.
5K Fun Walk
Walkers will begin immediately following the 5K Run. The fun walk is a non-timed, noncompetitive event that follows the 5K Run route.
Any participant returning from Punta Gorda after 11:30 a.m. will be routed to the sidewalk adjacent to the Gilchrist Bridge on their return to Bayshore Live Oak Park.